Friday, October 10, 2008

Week 8 Assignment

For this week's blog I choose to read and blog about 'Best of Novemeber'. This blog by Mr. Fisch was titled "Why Wireless?". He was writing for his school newspaper to inform parents and staff of the positive atributes of have a wireless system at their school. He made some very interesting points about the positive effects wirerless internet can have on schools. I enjoyed reading this blog, and I definently agree with Mr. Fisch, I love wireless internet!

He also made many great points in his atricle. One main point that I really liked was when he talked about the world children are growing up in today are way different than the one's of their parents. This blog was mainly about how many great learning experiences can come along with having wireless internet system!

No comments: