Friday, October 24, 2008

Week 10 Assignment

This website was created by Dr. Alice Christie. It has many useful thoughts about what she has experienced as an educator. This website is a "comprehensive resource for educators" who are having problems with new educational technology. This website has so many different things to offer to teachers!
One of the things I found useful for preparing myself for teaching was the main educational technology tab. There were so many great resources I had trouble choosing just one to talk about. The Rubrics link was one I found very useful! It gave me a better understanding of how a rubric should be used in the classroom and of all the great advanages of using them. I truely enjoyed exploring this website and definently found it useful for my future!!

No comments: