Friday, October 10, 2008

Week 7 Assignment

After reading this blog throughly I totally agree with Mr. Fisch. I think there is a big need for education courses to be more involved with technology. And I will amitt, I myself do not know as much as I should about computers. Technolgy is not going to go away, it will only progress throughout time so I find it very important to incorporate technology in education!
I really liked how Mr. Fisch outlined the importance of not just teachers being held responsible for their lack of knowledge when it comes to technology, but also administrators, professors, and even parents. Today students need to have teachers who understand and know exactly how to work computers. In a lot of my classes most of my teachers/professors have not been able to work different technology eqiupment and a lot of times the students have suffered from this! I really enjoyed viewing this blog and think every teacher should read it as well!

No comments: