Friday, November 14, 2008

Week 12 Assignment

In this weeks assignment we were instructed to research itunes and how it is used throughout schools around the country. I had a lot of fun viewing all the different articles and study programs that are offered through itunes. I think it is a great way for students to become more involved in their studies as well as take pride in their school! I wish South Alabama would have a program like this!
When I was researching universities that had this program, there were tons. Sanford, Berkley, and other univerites use these educational podcast. Students at these colleges can pretty much look up any topic from their coures or school newspaper to learn more. This is such a great way for students to learn more and have fun with it! Below is just one of the many links I found about itunes in schools!
http://www.oculture.com/category/podcast_info

No comments: